- Small, convenient and light-weight
- Robust foot control pedal
- Multi-functional E-Type coupling
- Easy handling and maintenance
- Clear LED Display
- Powerful and adjustable torque with high and low settings
- Variable speed from 1,000 to 30,000 rpm (Dermatome use at 14,000 to 16,000 rpm)
- Easily programmable with 3 settings
- Low maintenance
The Davies TCM 3000 operating motor is manufactured by Nouvag of Switzerland
In addition to powering the dermatome, the standard E-Type coupling accepts any E-Type contra angle and hand piece, enabling it to be used for drilling, milling and grinding.
The microprocessor controlled motor system can be used for Dermatology, ENT, Implantology and Surgery.
TCM 3000 Specifications
Available in two widths:
- Simplex at 48mm
- Duplex at 73mm
Sole Reduction Plates
The sole reduction plates take the:
- Duplex to 48mm
- Duplex and Simplex to 23mm
Pre-Setting Cutting Depths
- 08mm to 0.38mm in 0.05mm increments
- 003″ to 0.015″ in 0.002″ increments
Accurate and Consistent Cutting Performance
The Davies Gold Series Dermatomes have accurate and consistent cutting performance when used with the Davies Feather made precision blades.
- Both Duplex, Simplex and Cable are autoclavable to 134ºC
- Also approved for STERRAD Sterilisation
Long Shelf Life
- Durable with life spans of 10-12 years
Light-weight for Easy Handling
Weighing in at only 432g including the motor, the Davies Dermatome produces clean uniform skin grafts while reducing operator fatigue and maximising manoeuvrability.
Highly Cost Effective
The Davies Dermatome combines a high quality, robust design with both low acquisition and running costs, making it a highly cost effective option for both hospital and private clinic use.
Practical and Flexible
The fully autoclavable, detachable motor unit can also be used to drive other E coupling devices, making the unit highly flexible in theatre.